Along with gathering every Sunday for Mass in Spanish at 10:30am at Most Precious Blood and 12:30pm at Saints Simon and Jude, our vibrant Latino community also gathers on Monday evenings at 7:00pm at both churches for an evening of powerful praise and worship.
- Vigil of Prayer in preparation for the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe - Sunday December 11th - 8:00pm followed by fellowship - Most Precious Blood Church and Gym.
- Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe Mass and party - Monday December 12th - 4:00pm - Sts. Simon and Jude Church and Hall.
- Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe Procession - 6:30pm - Most Precious Blood Church.
- Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe Mass and party - Monday December 12th - 6:30pm - Most Precious Blood Church and Gym.
For other events in Spanish, including days of prayer and recollection, please check back in September.
Our small but faithful Cantonese community gathers every Sunday at 1:30pm for Mass at Most Precious Blood.
Our parish looks forward to welcoming Fr. Joseph Xu who will be coming to us from China to begin full time ministry to our Chinese and wider parish community
Other events planned for the year include:
- October TBD – Autumn Festival
- February TBD – Chinese New Year
Our Italian community meets every Sunday for a bi-lingual Mass in Italian and English at 8:30am at Saints Simon and Jude Church. The community also gathers for the praying of the Rosary in Italian on Thursdays at 4:00pm in Saints Simon and Jude Church and also presents special cultural and religious celebrations throughout the year. Please check back periodically for updates.